VR Conference E3 2019

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 10, 2019, 02:42 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

I fixed my stream, now I'm on to DR WHo
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Now yours is ahead of mine.  :(

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

That trailer showed nothing...
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Disciples of Dawn.  No idea what that was.

nnodley

Yeah that was an odd trailer

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Oh those leafs up top look annoying in VR
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy

Thought he said awesome at first.  That the upcoming games weren't awesome.  

the-pi-guy


nnodley

what in the world is this

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy

The uploadVR guy is a little weird sometimes.  

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me