Google gaming keynote | March 19th, San Francisco

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 10, 2019, 01:04 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

State share was poorly explained. Is it just cloud saves but open for everyone essentially? VizionEck Adventure has something similar but it's just hotlinking to specific areas.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Hailey

Streamers hate stream cheating though. This doesn't sound like a good thing for many games.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Google just used state share on my stream.  Not really.  it just repeated itself.

Hailey

Haha me too. This stream has had a couple issues.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

I turned off when Mr. I'M A YOUTUBER came on stage.

Hailey

Haha he's actually cool. He's not really a youtuber in that sense.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy