Super Bowl 53

Started by Hailey, Feb 03, 2019, 11:01 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy

Sitting at 13-3

Lowest currently is 14-7

Xevross

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Feb 04, 2019, 02:59 AMSitting at 13-3

Lowest currently is 14-7
It's not going to increase. Lowest scoring by 5, dire! And the pats win, what a nightmare.

At least we still have comfort with the memory of last year. Mahomes please make it next year.

Hailey

Slow game but ok ending. Woohoo pats win again.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Feb 04, 2019, 03:24 AMSlow game but ok ending. Woohoo pats win again.
Why do you want the pats to win?

Cute Pikachu

Welp guess it's time to guess SB 54.

Patriots vs Bears
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Feb 04, 2019, 03:33 AMWhy do you want the pats to win?
I've liked the patriots since the PS2 days. I always chose them in Madden.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Feb 04, 2019, 04:04 AMI've liked the patriots since the PS2 days. I always chose them in Madden.
Did Madden let you deflate the ball if you chose the pats?

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Xevross on Feb 04, 2019, 12:29 PMDid Madden let you deflate the ball if you chose the pats?
Fact check:
"PS2 days"

Deflategate - early 2015
Madden 16 - late 2015, wasn't on PS2


Get your facts straight!  

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Feb 04, 2019, 12:29 PMDid Madden let you deflate the ball if you chose the pats?
Haha I just liked that they had futuristic silver helmets.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Feb 04, 2019, 03:04 PMFact check:
"PS2 days"

Deflategate - early 2015
Madden 16 - late 2015, wasn't on PS2


Get your facts straight!  
Fake news!

Quote from: Legend on Feb 04, 2019, 03:04 PMHaha I just liked that they had futuristic silver helmets.
Interesting. I think the Rams helmets are the best anyway :P

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

In case anyone missed half time