Sony has a secret team

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 23, 2019, 07:37 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy

Twitter


[/size]

[/size]

This guy was formerly at Naughty Dog.  No one knows where he is now.  

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

I'm guessing it has something to do with ps5

Riderz1337

Definitely PS5 and most likely Uncharted related.

There was news a while back about Sony opening up a brand new AAA studio.

Sony Is Creating a New Game Development Team in San Diego - Push Square
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

Agreed that this is likely the Uncharted studio they opened.

Hailey

Wonder what they could do with Uncharted. More games like Lost Legacy? Golden Abyss 2?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

It's not a secret if we know about it. So OP is a liar