Started by Dr. Pezus, Jan 17, 2019, 05:23 PM
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Hey guys I know I missed stuff so please help me add more[/size]
- It comes out April 26 2019
- The game takes place only 2 years after the global pandemic
- It is single player only
- The game follow 3 stories, Deacon, Deacon's relationship with Boozer and NERO Response Organization that is researching the infection
- The game takes closer to 30 hours on the golden path
- No difficulty options as of yet
- Playable flashback missions
- The game has multiple endings depending on player choice
- The game does have fall damage
- You can turn off the XP pop up on the HUD
- You can still play the game after you beat it
- No load times going in and out of buildings or going between regions
- You cannot change clothes yourself but you clothes do change doing the course of the game
- New things will pop up post game for you to do
- There are 6 different regions in the game,from dense alpine forest, lush meadows to desert lava fields, ancient lava caves,badlands, and snow fields
- 99% of the buildings are enterable
- You can explore ski lodges, mountain resorts, and golf courses
- Yes the game has fast travel you have to unlock it first by clearing out Freaker nests
- Alot of collectibles and loot in the world
- The game has small towns to explore
- Players can collect historical markers spread throughout the map this is bits of lore from Oregon's pioneer past. This is all real stuff
- The game has real world landmarks for getting around like Mount Bachelor, Mount Washington, and Three Fingered Jack
- Not all animals that are not infected still have regular deers,bears and cougars, the bears and cougars still want to kill you though
- More then a dozen choices you make in the game will affect the relationship you have with Boozer
- There are optional jobs and missions that affects the who the story will evolve
- The Inventory is limited but you can expand it.
- He has three main skill trees: ranged combat, melee combat, and survival.
- The game has many types of weapons such as handguns,rifles,shotguns, crossbows, melee weapons and alot of different type of explosives
- Weapons have different conditions and rarity, weapons found in the open will be worse then weapons you buy from camps.
- Weapons you buy from camps will be added yo you lockers you can always get them from there.
- Explosive includes gas cans,molotovs napalm molotovs ,grenades, proximity mines, and even a mine that will first attract enemies then explode.
- Weapons can be upgraded with stuff like extended magazines
- You can get a makeshift silencer from vehicles
- Bullets can penetrate though multiple enemies
- Melee attacks are on the R2 button
- You can switch to you sidearm with the triangle button
- You can switch shoulders while aiming
- Holding L1 to bring up the weapon wheel where you can craft, weapons, ammo, or healing items,You can also attach silencers and such here.
- You can upgrade his Health, stamina and Focus suing Nero Tech
- He has survival vision that you activate by pressing the R3 button that you can use to discover tracks, clues, and resources such as vehicles to search
- You can craft different Health items,traps,explosives you can also craft different bolts for the CrossBow
- You can even make bolt that makes the freakers frenzy and attack each other
- You can get skills like Focus which slows down time
- You can hide in trash bins
- You can find blueprints for new weapons
- Police cars are like the treasure chest of the world where you can find ammo and health kits
- Freaker Ears acts as currency in the world , you turn it in at camps for credits that you spends on weapons and other things
- Deacon can use his binoculars to mark enemies
- You health does not regenerate you have to use health items
- The circle button toggles crouch
- You can craft herbal buffs
- Firearms degrade as you used them making the guns less effective with higher recoil and the accuracy will drop so you have to fix them*NEW*
- Some of skills for range combat includes headshots recovering health, and leg shots downing enemies.*NEW*
- The touchpad can be used for menus *NEW*
- If you are stealth and you approach an enemy you can perform a steal kill on them by pressing the triangle button*NEW*
- Snipers call out you position if they spot you*NEW*
- Nero Checkpoints: has all kinds of loot for you but first you have to get inside each one acts as a little puzzle.NERO checkpoints act as respawn location and fast travel destinations .You can also access your weapon stash here as well as find Intel about the world
- Ambush Camps: are full of human enemies, clearing them out lower the frequency of ambushes in the world.It also up as a fast-travel location and offers more supplies to scavenge you can also find pieces of map here in bunkers.
- Freaker Nests: are of course full of freakers, burning these nests will unlock fast travel for the area and also.An also decreases the local freaker population
- Jobs:Encampments offer several types of jobs for you that benefit them such as hunting a deer, doing a variety of bounties and survivor rescues.By building you reputation with these 5 Camps you unlock weapons ,suppilers and discounts from them.
- Hordes:Hordes are all over the place they can appear anywhere they migrate,some missions will task you will destroying hordes.Some of the best loot is around hordes
- Dynamic Events: Roughly 1,200 dynamic events that can occur throughout the regions
These are not all the gameplay loops btw.
- The bike breaks down and runs out of gas so you need it fix and refuel it.
- You can upgrade the bike in 20 different categories such as the exhaust system,engine,frame,fuel tank,tires,suspension,storage space,nitrous ,forks ,handlebars,headlights and other stuff. *NEW*
- You can paint the bike any color you want such as gun metal grey and hot raw red *NEW*
- You can store ammo on your bike
- You bike makes alot of noise it will attract enemies
- If you left you bike in the wild you either have to go get it or have someone from one of the camps bring it to you.
- Tapping circle makes you do sharp turns
- His bike acts a respawn point*NEW*
- You can get gas from a gas station but be warn your enemies of course have the same idea.
- Swarmers:Are the most common, they travel in groups of 2 to 3 usually but can grow much larger
- Newts:Are opportunists and will only attack if you are low on health or if you invade their space
- Screamers:They will alert enemies which will come at you in swarms
- Hordes:massive groups of swarmers move and respond like a single organism, they can be any where from 300 to even a 1000
- Breaker:If you are particularly unlucky, you will encounter a breaker, the tank among the Freakers, so to speak, This species has tremendous physical strength ,so if you encounter one you are in trouble
- Runners:Are massive, rabid wolves who have been mutated, their sprinting speed can match Deacons bike,They are much harder to kill then normal swarmers.They can travel in solo or packs
- Rager: Not much is know about this infected bears, just that it wants to kill you often
- Criers: Not much is knwo about the infected crows
- Freakers are stronger in the cold and hide when the sun is out,they will come out if its stars raining though
- They eat, sleep, and drink
- Another type of was mention call a Breaker he is a very huge freaker you should just avoid
- There are roaming hordes that can be anywhere
- 300 freaker horde is consider small
- They will eat anything including their own
- You can used Freakers against other enemies like leading to a camp of marauders, this is call The Freak-O-System
- Freakers get stronger and smarter during the course of the game
- These include drifters, marauders, militia and rival bikers
- Rippers are an enemy gang that worships freakers, they will not attack the freakers even if they are being attack by them
- They will set up variety of ambushes, like a clothesline as you driving across the road or pushing cars down hills at him .They even hide in trees to try to snip you.
- They will not call for back or anything like that but the noise can attract Freakers
Weather & Day/Night Cycle
- Snow and will impact your ability to ride the Drifter Bike, cold makes Freakers stronger and also changes enemies
- Rain can dampen sound, but brings more Freakers out during the day, rain also makes trails muddy and harder to navigate so you may need to switch the tires
- Sunny Skies will keep the Freakers in their nest
- Night brings out even more Freakers and changes the behaviors of Marauders, and more
Its alot of info to follow so I thought this topic would be nice to discuss stuff until launch!