DREAMS PS4 PUBLIC BETA SIGNUP PAGE IS LIVE

Started by Hailey, Jan 04, 2019, 06:42 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

DREAMS PS4 PUBLIC BETA SIGNUP PAGE IS LIVE | ResetEra

Quoteus: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2018/dreams-creators-beta-trial-sign-ups/
 eu: https://beta.software.eu.playstation.com/en-gb/dreams


 Sony is handling the code. if you guys have any problem contact Sony. not Media Molecule

 codes going on on the 11th.

 NDA still applies. 18+ requirements.

 Beta still ending on the 21st.  
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Awesome, let's get signed up!

Edit: did you really just copy the Era title for this? That's super lazy!

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Jan 04, 2019, 08:27 PMAwesome, let's get signed up!

Edit: did you really just copy the Era title for this? That's super lazy!
Where have you been? We've had crossposting for years. Just set the title to "bot"
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Jan 04, 2019, 08:47 PMWhere have you been? We've had crossposting for years. Just set the title to "bot"
I've been putting at least some effort into threads I make ::)

LindaDutton

I think this is a great initiative to help game lovers but I am so late to enjoy it.

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos