PS4 is 5 years old!

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 15, 2018, 03:59 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy


Xevross


darkknightkryta

I give it another 3 years before the ps5 comes out  8)
But yeah. Doesn't seem like that long ago. I went to go watch Thor Ragnarok when I picked up my ps4.

Kerotan

Hopefully it's at least 7 years before the ps5 launches after ps4. Time flies though.

Hailey

It's weird. This is the first gen that has felt short to me.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: darkknightkryta on Nov 15, 2018, 06:12 PMI give it another 3 years before the ps5 comes out  8)
But yeah. Doesn't seem like that long ago. I went to go watch Thor Ragnarok when I picked up my ps4.
You picked ps4 up that late? :o

Quote from: Legend on Nov 16, 2018, 01:01 AMIt's weird. This is the first gen that has felt short to me.
In some ways it feels short, like I think back to the games I've played and it feels like I played them recently. And I think about each year of this gen and it doesn't seem that long ago in terms of games coming out and GOTY and stuff like that. But then I think that I was still in high school when I got my ps4, and since then I did my last year in high school and got my GCSE's, did two years in college and got my A levels and I've done more than half of a 4 year masters degree in physics. That feels like a long time. High School feels like a lifetime ago, I've done so much since then, yet I had my PS4 in high school and it feels like a short gen. Crazy.

the-pi-guy

Quote from: darkknightkryta on Nov 15, 2018, 06:12 PMI give it another 3 years before the ps5 comes out  8)
But yeah. Doesn't seem like that long ago. I went to go watch Thor Ragnarok when I picked up my ps4.
That movie came out last year?  

Quote from: Legend on Nov 16, 2018, 01:01 AMIt's weird. This is the first gen that has felt short to me.
Same.  I remember thinking it was time for a PS4.  
And I'm not ready for PS5, now.  

Dr. Pezus

Yall will be ready in 2 years

darkknightkryta

Sorry Thor the Dark World.

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Nov 16, 2018, 11:34 PMYall will be ready in 2 years
I probably will actually.  
Life will be good.

Quote from: darkknightkryta on Nov 17, 2018, 03:00 AMSorry Thor the Dark World.
It's okay.  I forgive your lies.  

Hailey

I'll be ready in 2. I've already started getting hyped.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

SWORDF1SH

F you guys. Bring out PS5 tomorrow Sony. I want more power.

the-pi-guy

Quote from: SWORDF1SH on Nov 17, 2018, 06:48 PMF you guys. Bring out PS5 tomorrow Sony. I want more power.
You'll get more power if you wait.

SWORDF1SH

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Nov 17, 2018, 07:07 PMYou'll get more power if you wait.
Well I can't. Just give me PS5!!!

the-pi-guy

Quote from: SWORDF1SH on Nov 17, 2018, 07:12 PMWell I can't. Just give me PS5!!!
You still have to play TLoU 2, Ghost of Tsushima and Death Stranding!