Forza Horizon 4: bet on the metacritic 92 (81 reviews) 92 oc (79 reviews)

Started by Legend, Sep 23, 2018, 04:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Dr. Pezus

Its taken me this long to realise that many more prequel memes is what this forum needs the most.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Hype hype hype! Just a few more days to wait...

Ludicrous Speed

Debating between UE or GamePass.

Glad I resisted the urge to buy GTS the last couple weeks since I bought a Pro.

Xevross

I bought UE more for the early access than the content. I wanna be finished with it and ready for AC next week!

They're very different games to be fair.

Dr. Pezus

I mean gts is still great lol. Not that many racers these days.

Kerotan

I mean gts is still great lol. Not that many racers these days.
Plus it was only 12 euro lmfao. Mega value that deal  ;D ;D ;D

Ludicrous Speed

Sep 25, 2018, 02:15 PM Last Edit: Sep 25, 2018, 02:17 PM by Ludicrous Speed
I bought UE more for the early access than the content. I wanna be finished with it and ready for AC next week!

Don't the seasons only change once per week? Doesn't seem possible to finish in a week. I'm hoping to be decently through it before Red Dead comes out. The Roman setting of dog Creed is very intriguing but I haven't played one since 3.

To me a racer is a racer. There haven't been many good ones this gen outside of Forza imho.

Legend

I guess for less exciting games we can use these threads as the review threads too.

Woohoo it continues the trend of scoring better than the last. I might win!

Xevross

Don't the seasons only change once per week? Doesn't seem possible to finish in a week. I'm hoping to be decently through it before Red Dead comes out. The Roman setting of dog Creed is very intriguing but I haven't played one since 3.

To me a racer is a racer. There haven't been many good ones this gen outside of Forza imho.
You get to play for 6-8 hours in like a baby mode where the seasons change frequently. Also the first hour is a kind of tutorial where you get a taste of all seasons. I'm gonna be coming back to it but I wanna be mostly done before AC.

Nah racers vary so much with their driving style. The Crew 2 for example is god awful to play while FH is fantastic, they take different approaches to arcade racing.

Kerotan

I'm the opposite to you. I'm happy to wait a few weeks and get these games half price on sale. Battlefront 2 last year waited a few weeks and got it on sale for only 35. Spiderman this year I'll get it in the November or December sale. Red dead the same. So many games to play it's throwing money away buying them all at full price at launch.

Ludicrous Speed

You get to play for 6-8 hours in like a baby mode where the seasons change frequently. Also the first hour is a kind of tutorial where you get a taste of all seasons. I'm gonna be coming back to it but I wanna be mostly done before AC.

Nah racers vary so much with their driving style. The Crew 2 for example is god awful to play while FH is fantastic, they take different approaches to arcade racing.
Yeah they can play wildly different. What I meant is if I have an itch to play a racer I'm good with a sim or an arcade and I wouldn't really play two at once so it's better that I waited.

I even downloaded OnRush from GamePass just to do some racing  :-\

Xevross

I'm the opposite to you. I'm happy to wait a few weeks and get these games half price on sale. Battlefront 2 last year waited a few weeks and got it on sale for only 35. Spiderman this year I'll get it in the November or December sale. Red dead the same. So many games to play it's throwing money away buying them all at full price at launch.
Well the reason I'm doing this is so I'm ready to play lots of Blops 4 at launch, because launch is the best period for COD. But yes, I don't have much patience and most big games I buy on launch week.

Yeah they can play wildly different. What I meant is if I have an itch to play a racer I'm good with a sim or an arcade and I wouldn't really play two at once so it's better that I waited.

I even downloaded OnRush from GamePass just to do some racing  :-\
I usually don't like racers which are too arcadey, or too much of a sim, which is why I'm happy when something like Forza, Driveclub or GT comes out.

Go Up