Direct is Today! New Predictuons? Same?

Started by Cute Pikachu, Sep 13, 2018, 01:07 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Xevross


Hailey

Starlink has basically become a Star Fox game, hasn't it
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

That was a great way to end what would have otherwise been a waste of half an hour :P

Dr. Pezus

I missed the joke. Just saw animal crossing 2019

DerNebel

Garbage Direct. Now to watch the internet shame itself over how amazing this was once again.

Oh and that Nintendo Online ad was terrible.