Shadow of the Tomb Raider Has Gone Gold

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 25, 2018, 02:06 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Has Gone Gold | ResetEra

 
Quote
 Congratulations to EM and CD, can't wait to play it this September.  

Hailey

Kinda early! Hope it's awesome!!!

Any word on lootboxes?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Jul 25, 2018, 02:46 AMKinda early! Hope it's awesome!!!

Any word on lootboxes?
Can't find anything definitive about loot boxes.  

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jul 25, 2018, 02:52 AMCan't find anything definitive about loot boxes.  
I'm still going with loot boxes=no buy, and the last one was horrible with them.  :P
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

darkknightkryta

I could barely get myself to put an hour into Rise of the Tomb Raider :/

BananaKing

Man I have a feeling this game is going to underperform

Dr. Pezus