Real-Time Rendering, Fourth Edition and Game Engine Architecture, Third Edition are coming

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 30, 2018, 03:14 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy

A lot of higher end subjects are so hard to find good online resources for.  
Even for Computer Science, a lot of the times I will only find one or two decent sources, that aren't all that great either.  

It's sometimes much easier to find a solid book.  

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me


Hailey

I've spent far too much time daydreaming about procedural generation. I wish I had the artistic/modeling skills to make a game like that haha.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Sep 06, 2018, 11:30 PMI've spent far too much time daydreaming about procedural generation. I wish I had the artistic/modeling skills to make a game like that haha.
Same . ;D