Xbox @ E3 2018: Geared up and ready for war

Started by Hailey, Jun 10, 2018, 04:44 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nnodley

bout to storm like a mother fudge maker here

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley


Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

30 seconds of battle field and onto forza..

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

i feel like MS is just doing small trailers just to get in that they had the most games at E3

nnodley


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me