EA Play 2018 conference live thread

Started by Hailey, Jun 09, 2018, 02:34 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


DD_Bwest

kinda surpised no one has had to buy more turns yet

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Xevross

Lol I'm guessing the shaming mobile model will be outside of games

Xevross

They wouldn't interrupt actual matches for this, its like clash royale I guess

Hailey

Looks like it could be cool but I doubt it is
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

A lot on screen for such a simple thing
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Looks like a fun mobile game at least

Xevross


Hailey

I think the missile mechanic might be too op. Get the first shot and you will probably win.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Yeah its weird that its all fighting over that one missile and you can just steal it at the end

Xevross