Sony Countdown to E3 Livestreams - Beat Saber Announced for PSVR

Started by Xevross, Jun 06, 2018, 01:56 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 07, 2018, 11:05 PMYeah and when that happened after only 50 minutes last year I wanted to cry :'(
I think that's the best thing about this year. We're hoping Sony has a great big show, but last year and the blog post have helped keep expectations in check. We'll be grateful for an incredible show instead of just expecting one.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey


This game is going to be big, I can feel it.

Look at that insane like to dislike ratio. Even higher on the Europe channel. Only video I've tracked with a higher like/dislike ratio is Detroit Chloe[/iurl]
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Jun 08, 2018, 06:03 AM

This game is going to be big, I can feel it.

Look at that insane like to dislike ratio. Even higher on the Europe channel. Only video I've tracked with a higher like/dislike ratio is Detroit Chloe[/iurl]
Worse than GoW though


BananaKing

Yeah days gone is looking really good. I'm sold on the game since last E3

Xevross

Quote from: BananaKing on Jun 08, 2018, 10:36 AMYeah days gone is looking really good. I'm sold on the game since last E3
I've never been sold on it. I probably won't get it unless it reviews really well.

Hailey

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Jun 08, 2018, 07:09 AMWorse than GoW though

Well how well has GOW sold?  ::)

Stream is live. What is today's thing?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


the-pi-guy


Hailey

Twin Mirror.

Looks kinda ugly compared to Life is Strange but hopefully it's great.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest


nnodley

Looks great!  This is Dontnod's bread and butter for games.  

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me


Xevross

How have I only just now noticed that the forum clock is two minutes behind?