Battlefield V official reveal:

Started by Hailey, May 16, 2018, 05:42 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

HYPE!!

This is probably the first time in my life I want a publisher to announce a season pass. That means that the odds will be that microtransactions wont be as iced as they were in battlefront.

Dr. Pezus

The fudge is up with their naming

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

moving to a roman numeral is odd

unless it isnt one and actually is a V..  for vietnam

Xevross

Quote from: DD_Bwest on May 16, 2018, 07:46 PMmoving to a roman numeral is odd

unless it isnt one and actually is a V..  for vietnam
:o

Battlefield in a Vietnam setting would be really strange.

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Xevross on May 16, 2018, 07:51 PM:o

Battlefield in a Vietnam setting would be really strange.
Like battlefield Vietnam lol

Hailey

Quote from: DD_Bwest on May 16, 2018, 07:46 PMmoving to a roman numeral is odd

unless it isnt one and actually is a V..  for vietnam
V for victory is maybe what they're going for. Trying to be clever.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

Quote from: Legend on May 16, 2018, 07:57 PMV for victory is maybe what they're going for. Trying to be clever.
yup that could also be it with the ww2 rumors.



Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

Leaks all suggest a WW2 setting.

HYPE!

Hailey

Quote from: BananaKing on May 23, 2018, 06:08 PMLeaks all suggest a WW2 setting.

HYPE!
lame

give me space soldiers.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Now I'm no expert, but it says 9pm London is when it starts. I know the London time because I am in London, and its 7:55pm. Simple deduction makes this an hour and 5 mins away... :o

I guess the stream will just show a countdown for an hour.

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on May 23, 2018, 06:54 PMNow I'm no expert, but it says 9pm London is when it starts. I know the London time because I am in London, and its 7:55pm. Simple deduction makes this an hour and 5 mins away... :o

I guess the stream will just show a countdown for an hour.
That seems correct...

I synced the countdown to the youtube countdown without even bothering to look at the listed times  :P
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me