Shadow of War removing microtransactions

Started by Hailey, Apr 03, 2018, 03:33 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

This does nothing. The issue wasn't the microtransactions themselves, it was that the game was designed to encourage people to buy them. Without microtransactions its still a boring grind-fest, and the orc system is still ruined and way worse than the first game.

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Apr 03, 2018, 04:27 PMThis does nothing. The issue wasn't the microtransactions themselves, it was that the game was designed to encourage people to buy them. Without microtransactions its still a boring grind-fest, and the orc system is still ruined and way worse than the first game.
Yeah they talk about editing things to fix that stuff too, but I doubt they'll put in enough work to really fix it.

Also if the next game still has microtransactions then it shows the whales had mostly stopped spending and this was just a PR move.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me