Jurassic World Evolution gameplay premiere

Started by Hailey, Mar 30, 2018, 07:26 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Oh yeah I can watch this now!

Have you seen all the weird Jeff Goldblum videos?

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Apr 02, 2018, 10:40 PMOh yeah I can watch this now!

Have you seen all the weird Jeff Goldblum videos?
The interviews?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Apr 02, 2018, 10:42 PMThe interviews?
Yep. He seems like he's slightly insane, unless he's just putting it on for the camera.

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Apr 02, 2018, 10:57 PMYep. He seems like he's slightly insane, unless he's just putting it on for the camera.
The internet loves him so I just assume/hope he's playing it up.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me