Nintendo Direct Today

Started by Hailey, Mar 08, 2018, 05:33 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

#1
Less than an hour to go!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Warioware collection. Cool but a new one would have been better.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

I started the show, and the first thing was a roll of toilet paper being unrolled.  Thought it was a sign of what's to come.

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Mar 08, 2018, 10:03 PMI started the show, and the first thing was a roll of toilet paper being unrolled.  Thought it was a sign of what's to come.
If they keep the current pace, this will be just as bad as the last direct.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy

I hope you guys really like Tennis

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

I'm actually very interested in Mario Tennis. It looks great.

the-pi-guy

Now we are getting somewhere.  :o

the-pi-guy

Well good Xev, glad you like it

the-pi-guy


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy