All Oculus Rift devices are currently offline due to expired certificates

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 07, 2018, 07:48 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy

All Oculus Rift devices are currently offline due to expired certificates | ResetEra

 
QuoteOculus is currently working on a fix to this embarrassing mistake, but honestly this is pretty funny.   

Hailey

Not surprised. GearVR has been broken for a while for lots of people since the app failed to update itself once (supposedly caused by not having Facebook installed).
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Email (summarized):
"Here's the download link."
"Here's a walkthrough to do repair. "

Well, I'll click it just in case there are steps.  

Walkthrough:
-click download
-open download
-hit repair
-wait

Alright, then.

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Mar 08, 2018, 09:58 PMEmail (summarized):
"Here's the download link."
"Here's a walkthrough to do repair. "

Well, I'll click it just in case there are steps.  

Walkthrough:
-click download
-open download
-hit repair
-wait

Alright, then.
You must always assume some people are stupid, because there are such people

the-pi-guy

So I should be eligible for a $15 for the oculus store because of this.

What should I get?

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Mar 09, 2018, 10:53 PMSo I should be eligible for a $15 for the oculus store because of this.

What should I get?
Elite ::)
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


the-pi-guy


Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Mar 09, 2018, 11:21 PMI already have it.

Then what type of VR games do you like?


(off topic, but you have hardly any games added to your profile)
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Mar 09, 2018, 11:45 PMThen what type of VR games do you like?


(off topic, but you have hardly any games added to your profile)
I like many kinds.  
(off topic, but is that better?)

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Mar 10, 2018, 12:33 AMI like many kinds. 
(off topic, but is that better?)
Ah too much! toooo much!!!!!

(but still no elite)
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me