Bethesda E3 Showcase announced for 6/10 6:30PM PST

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 02, 2018, 08:43 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy


Hailey

I think it's time to make an E3 countdown thread!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

New Doom and new IP from bathesda (open world RPG) please. And that would be amazing.

Add then TLoU2 and cyber punk (I feel I've been saying this one for years lol), alongside RDR2. And E3 would be fudgy amazing.

Hailey

Quote from: BananaKing on Mar 02, 2018, 08:59 PMNew Doom and new IP from bathesda (open world RPG) please. And that would be amazing.

Add then TLoU2 and cyber punk (I feel I've been saying this one for years lol), alongside RDR2. And E3 would be fudgy amazing.
I hope we see the bethesda space game.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing


Hailey

Quote from: BananaKing on Mar 02, 2018, 09:12 PMWasn't that prey?
Maybe that's what it ended up being, but I thought the rumor was that they had a Elder Scrolls/Fallout type space game to act as a third big pillar.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

Quote from: Legend on Mar 02, 2018, 09:18 PMMaybe that's what it ended up being, but I thought the rumor was that they had a Elder Scrolls/Fallout type space game to act as a third big pillar.
Don't play with me.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

I'm hoping that there are a few VR games.  
Even if it's just Skyrim VR comes to Steam.  That'd be pretty sweet.  

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Mar 06, 2018, 04:38 PMI'm hoping that there are a few VR games.  
Even if it's just Skyrim VR comes to Steam.  That'd be pretty sweet.  
Yeah either Bethesda used those games as tests and they didn't sell enough, or they'll definitely have more VR games to announce. Can't think of any other big publisher that is producing as much big vr content.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me