PSX 2017

Started by Hailey, Dec 08, 2017, 07:09 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Hype. Might get more death stranding, dreams, tsushima, shadows die twice, days gone, etc.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos


Hailey

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Dec 08, 2017, 07:35 PMToday?
Today!

The time should be right for the start of the show.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

darkknightkryta

I'm going to miss tomorrow :(

nnodley

Lets hope we get some concrete release dates for Days Gone and God of War.  Possibly even Ghost of Tsushima since sony has recently talked about not announcing things too early anymore so maybe it's closer than we think.

Xevross

Oh dang this is sooner than I thought. Think we're watching the star wars prequels tonight but i could stop and watch this instead.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

yay 1 hour to go.   got drinks munchies and a couple full vape pens.  so stoked

Kerotan


the-pi-guy

LiveVIEW!!!!!!! t minus 35 minutes (assuming 7 min delay)

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Just finished star wars episode 2, and now I'm feeling the hype!

Hailey

[img alt=
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

i dont like furniture on the stage.. that implies sitting, which implies talking..

Hailey

Quote from: DD_Bwest on Dec 09, 2017, 03:55 AMi dont like furniture on the stage.. that implies sitting, which implies talking..
Seems Greg Miller will be hosting it and it'll be interview format...
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me