Video Game Sales Thread

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

ethomaz

From GAF about the UK new chart.


Cute Pikachu

Quote from: DerNebel on Jan 18, 2016, 05:58 PMWhat? You don't think TPHD outpre-ordered the rest of the top 10 on the charts with room to spare in the week ending january 2nd? Are you a hater or what? Lol
::)
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Aura7541


Legend

Is that chart holiday aligned? Looks like PS3 will take it back in a couple weeks.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Aura7541

Quote from: Legend on Jan 19, 2016, 03:34 PMIs that chart holiday aligned? Looks like PS3 will take it back in a couple weeks.
PS3 might take it back. It launched in November while the PS4 launched in February.

Aura7541

#5870
And now we wait for the PS4's latest shipment numbers.

Actually, now I think about it, it's not really informative on how much the XB1 has sold.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Quote from: Aura7541 on Jan 19, 2016, 11:16 PMAnd now we wait for the PS4's latest shipment numbers.

Actually, now I think about it, it's not really informative on how much the XB1 has sold.
And if we take it as 1 for 1 it looks really bad on the xbox side and seems quite low should be around 60-70 million considering they should have a bunch sitting at sony and MS ready to be installed into new systems.

Cute Pikachu

So apparently the Japanese blog neogaf is talking about just said something about the X day is coming. Neogaf is theorizing this could be the day Xbox One is discontinued or NX reveal.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

DerNebel

Quote from: Cute Pikachu on Jan 20, 2016, 01:36 AMSo apparently the Japanese blog neogaf is talking about just said something about the X day is coming. Neogaf is theorizing this could be the day Xbox One is discontinued or NX reveal.
I feel like you're leaving out some vital information here, cause I have no idea what you're talking about. :D
What japanese blog?

Legend

Quote from: DerNebel on Jan 20, 2016, 02:35 AMI feel like you're leaving out some vital information here, cause I have no idea what you're talking about. :D
What japanese blog?
The Japanese blog Neogaf, of course!


I bet it's NX. They will follow the PS4 reveal formula imo. Reveal next month.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Max King of the Wild

What if NX is announced the same day Xbox One is discontinued? Queue dramatic music


Xbro

X probably wouldn't mean NX, and Xbox being cut isn't that major. Could be a pricecut for something.
3 people like this

Legend

Quote from: Xbro on Jan 20, 2016, 06:12 AMand Xbox being cut isn't that major.

The PS Vita isn't even cut in America...

I think cutting XBO in Japan would be huge news.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xbro

Quote from: Legend on Jan 20, 2016, 06:32 AMThe PS Vita isn't even cut in America...

I think cutting XBO in Japan would be huge news.
I'm sure the Vita at least breaks 1K weekly during the holidays.
3 people like this

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Xbro on Jan 20, 2016, 06:50 AMI'm sure the Vita at least breaks 1K weekly during the holidays.
Burn!