The Game Awards 2017

Started by Hailey, Dec 04, 2017, 07:05 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DerNebel

Looks like I turned this on a the right time. :D

Hmm, should I finish XC2 first or throw this Zelda DLC in now?  

Hailey

Haha Bethesda making jokes about single player gaming.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

New Soul Calibur announced.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Persona best rpg
Mario+Kingdom best strategy
Most anticipated TLOU 2
Mario Odyssey best family game
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Best debut indie game: cuphead

Best indie game: cuphead
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Overwatch wins best ongoing game. Also best esports game.

Lame
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Fade to Silence announced from THQ. This year.

Kinda Horizon like.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

Still have no clue what Death Stranding is

DerNebel

Quote from: nnodley on Dec 08, 2017, 03:31 AMStill have no clue what Death Stranding is
Isn't  it obvious? A puzzle platformer.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Anyone got a link to the death stranding trailer

nnodley


Hailey

I had to leave.

Such a great show.

Bloodborne 2 tease (or similar)
Big Death Stranding trailer
Dreams trailer
Lots of VR games
Some middle tier games
Witchfire which I think had a great trailer
Bayonetta 3
Sea of Thieves release date
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

How do Bayonetta and Nier Automata compare?

DerNebel

Quote from: Xevross on Dec 08, 2017, 12:24 PMHow do Bayonetta and Nier Automata compare?
Bayonetta's combat system is more refined and overall "better" I'd say.

Nier Automata's story, characters and music are better than Bayonetta's.

Only played the first Bayo though.

Ludicrous Speed

Destiny 2 got some bizarre nominations. Best art? Yeah fudgy right. Best "ongoing game"? lol it's been out for like two months, and if you don't buy all the DLC it's not very ongoing.