The Game Awards 2017

Started by Hailey, Dec 04, 2017, 07:05 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

111,000 watching youtube.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

World War Z game just announced. Looks like days gone clone.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

New VR game announced. From job simulator devs. Vacation simulator like


edt: Ha I predicted the name!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Haha new game from squanchtendo.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Lightning round with some awards.

RE 7 best VR
monument valley 2 best mobile
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Japanese reveal!?!?!?!?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

New from game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Just a tease. Definitely full show tomorrow.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Edith Finch best narrative.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

New game from Campo Santo, the firewatch devs. Egypt archaeologist type. Looks good.

edt: In the valley of the gods.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Presenter just mocked microtransactions. Used a credit card to open the envelope.

Wolfenstein 2 best action game.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Cuphead best art direction.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

#29
Cool zelda presentation using lights. Zelda dev is here pulling out the master sword.

Showing off the new DLC.

edt: link can get a motorbike...

available now.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me