Respawn Entertainment is Dead

Started by BananaKing, Nov 09, 2017, 10:58 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BananaKing


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Ludicrous Speed

This would have been a perfect buy for one of those studios Papa Phil supposedly wants to acquire.

ethomaz

I found the price really low...

the-pi-guy

Quote from: ethomaz on Nov 10, 2017, 10:39 AMI found the price really low...
Hmmm I don't know.  They've only made 2 games (although super successful), both of their games were published by EA.  

Riot Games was bought for 400m.  And I can guarantee they are worth a heck of a lot more.  

List of most expensive video game acquisitions - Wikipedia

Hailey

Quote from: ethomaz on Nov 10, 2017, 10:39 AMI found the price really low...
Why?

It's basically just buying the Titanfall IP and the studio's talent. They could make 10 games with that much money.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me