Xbox One X launch thread

Started by Hailey, Nov 06, 2017, 03:40 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

How are midnight sales going?

Seems to be huge?

Stuff like that
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

From the limited impressions I've read, it seems the launch was about average/slightly below in terms of midnight sales compared to other console sku launches.

Also about 50% are the scorpio edition while the other 50% are regular.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

darkknightkryta


Hailey

#6
GameStop nearly sold through all its Xbox One X supply in just 24 hours : xboxone

Hard to judge without knowing shipments, but seems MS did a good job keeping it stocked.

Scorpio/day one edition still in stock on Amazon.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me