Call of Duty WWII Review Thread: 86 Meta (31 Reviews)/ 85 Open (25 Reviews)

Started by Xevross, Nov 03, 2017, 01:38 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Nov 03, 2017, 02:06 PMNo complaints about the microtransactions?
They don't seem too bad.

I thought headquarters might be a bit rubbish but I actually love it. Great addition.

This is a really fun game, return to form for sure.

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

I'm still salty about it going back to historical time periods. Space was such a cool setting.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Nov 03, 2017, 07:07 PMI'm still salty about it going back to historical time periods. Space was such a cool setting.
Space is way tired now though 

Hailey

Quote from: Dr. Pez on Nov 03, 2017, 07:11 PMSpace is way tired now though  
Space is too awesome to ever be tired.

So many ways to approach it too.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Cute Pikachu

Infinite Warfare was terrible but seeing this be great is making me want to buy it within the next week.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

Quote from: Cute Pikachu on Nov 04, 2017, 12:43 PMInfinite Warfare was terrible but seeing this be great is making me want to buy it within the next week.
I just finished the story and I was very impressed. It ends a bit quickly but apart from that really good.

Multiplayer is a return to form. Its great not being shot in the back of the head all the time