PlayStation Paris Games Week

Started by Hailey, Oct 28, 2017, 08:06 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Xevross


Hailey

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Oct 30, 2017, 03:07 PMVita is dead   :(
It got a fair amount of stage time at the last PSX.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos

#48
Ff7 update?

Sucks, at work and cant watch.

Hailey

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Oct 30, 2017, 03:12 PMFf7 update?

Sucks, at work and cant watch.
I'll be sure to post each news thing.


This is an indie game I recognize from a dev community I visit.


edt: the hong kong massacre
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Another indie game reveal.

Puzzle/artsy. The gardens between.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos


the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy


Hailey

I like the visuals on this vr game.

edit or maybe not. Thought it would be a puzzle game  ::)
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel

Ah fudge it, I'll watch it at work

Hailey

Broadside combat!!!!!!!!

bow to blood. I really hope it's good.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Pre show has been fairly meh as expected