PlayStation Paris Games Week

Started by Hailey, Oct 28, 2017, 08:06 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

I hope we get more cool indie games.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Oct 29, 2017, 06:11 PMI hope we get more cool indie games.
I think we will see 7 of them.

Hailey

Time for bed. At 9 AM here so that is really nice.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos

Anyone watching? Preshow is now?

the-pi-guy


BananaKing

anyone got the link to the preshow?

Mmm_fish_tacos

#21
Sucker punch!


the-pi-guy

Holy cow. Already better than e3

Hailey

Wait I thought the preshow was in 30 minutes. What are these announcements?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Mmm_fish_tacos


Hailey

Quick what do we predict sucker punch new IP to be?


I bet an open world GTA clone but set in the near future. Maybe?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos

Playstation just went live on twitch.

GTA in space.