Wolfenstein II Review Thread - 90

Started by Dr. Pezus, Oct 26, 2017, 05:53 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

Wow it took me a sec to realize how great that score is. Yeah that's the biggest non Nintendo AAA of the year right?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

Sweet! Loved the first so excited to play this one sometime within the next couple months

Xbro

Quote from: Legend on Oct 26, 2017, 09:39 PMWow it took me a sec to realize how great that score is. Yeah that's the biggest non Nintendo AAA of the year right?
If you don't consider Persona 5 AAA
3 people like this

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Xbro on Oct 26, 2017, 11:21 PMIf you don't consider Persona 5 AAA
That came out last year!  

Spoiler for Hidden:
In Japan at least.  

Hailey

Quote from: Xbro on Oct 26, 2017, 11:21 PMIf you don't consider Persona 5 AAA
I don't but I'm probably wrong.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Oct 26, 2017, 09:39 PMWow it took me a sec to realize how great that score is. Yeah that's the biggest non Nintendo AAA of the year right?
Divinity Original Sin 2 is definitely AAA

Cute Pikachu

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new