Sony TGS 17: live thread!

Started by Hailey, Sep 14, 2017, 03:34 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Sep 18, 2017, 08:52 PMPSX would be the place for BB2.  
It's weird, PSX doesn't really excite me right now, but they announce some big games there sometimes.  

PSX feels like too much fan service to me. Looking at the numbers that isn't really the case, but that's how it comes across.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

FFIX PS4 port. Is that big?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Some gundam game announced
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

New VR game with dinosaurs
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

This music thing is odd for VR but kinda cool I guess.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

What the what is that thing?!? Weird animation hair stuff.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

2018 confirmed for Detroit
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

1/26/18 for monster hunter in Japan.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me