Sky announced: Journey successer from thatgamecompany

Started by Hailey, Sep 13, 2017, 04:07 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

SWORDF1SH

Will be interesting to see if they have any challenge from Sky TV about the name. In the past Sky have tried to take down No Man's Sky and Skype over the use of the word Sky or sounding similar to Sky.

Hailey

Quote from: SWORDF1SH on Sep 13, 2017, 10:56 AMWill be interesting to see if they have any challenge from Sky TV about the name. In the past Sky have tried to take down No Man's Sky and Skype over the use of the word Sky or sounding similar to Sky.
Yup I could see them having to change names, especially since it's releasing on Apple TV. That would legit confuse the average person.

"Sky avaliable now on Apple TV!" sounds like it's talking about Sky TV.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me