PC Gaming show 2017

Started by Hailey, Jun 12, 2017, 02:47 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Wait why's she up there?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Only half way done. Woohoo
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

sea of thieves better show more than forza did
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

that was awkward. He apologized for some past tweets and stuff.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

I was cleaning the pool.  
Was anything announced?

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

lawbreakers looks nice
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jun 12, 2017, 06:23 PMWell that's awfully negative.  
I'm sure people have noticed, but I have some weird glitch on my phone that causes the second letter of a paragraph to be capitalized.

But it's also very true. This show is not interesting unless you already know about the game being shown.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Star Citizen stuff!?!?!?!?!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Jun 12, 2017, 06:26 PMI'm sure people have noticed, but I have some weird glitch on my phone that causes the second letter of a paragraph to be capitalized.
My phone also does some weird things while typing.