PC Gaming show 2017

Started by Hailey, Jun 12, 2017, 02:47 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

darkknightkryta

So is this a Valve show?  I'm confused as to who would be running a "PC" show.  Microsoft?  Valve?  Nvidia?

the-pi-guy

Quote from: darkknightkryta on Jun 12, 2017, 03:36 PMSo is this a Valve show?  I'm confused as to who would be running a "PC" show.  Microsoft?  Valve?  Nvidia?
"organized by our friends at PC Gamer and sponsored by Intel"

Hailey

I was an hour early with the countdown. Sorry for that.

Quote from: darkknightkryta on Jun 12, 2017, 03:36 PMSo is this a Valve show?  I'm confused as to who would be running a "PC" show.  Microsoft?  Valve?  Nvidia?
Just PC in general. Imagine all stereotypes about pc gaming and package it into a conference.

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Kerotan


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Microsoft will probably have Halo Wars 2 DLC
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Intel hosting this year. Huh
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Sea of thieves confirmed
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Might watch when I get back in a few. Is it any good so far?

Hailey

Hahahhaha of course it's not good
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Jun 12, 2017, 05:05 PMHahahhaha of course it's not good
Yeah I thought so. It's usually boring ;D

Hailey

Oh i like this with xcom. It's like the shadow of war ai system
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me