The Devolver Digital E3 2017 Press Conference Thread: Hold Our Beer

Started by Hailey, Jun 12, 2017, 04:58 AM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DD_Bwest


Hailey

Quote from: DD_Bwest on Jun 12, 2017, 05:54 AMahahahahaha taking calls
Oh you missed it. This is nothing compared to earlier. They had a full stage show part.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven

Quote from: Legend on Jun 12, 2017, 05:51 AM
How the fudge is Totalbiscuit still going? I thought he had a brain tumor years ago that was supposed to kill him soon.

Hailey

Quote from: Raven on Jun 12, 2017, 05:55 AMHow the fudge is Totalbiscuit still going? I thought he had a brain tumor years ago that was supposed to kill him soon.
I heard he was recovering.


Anyway that call sounded like it might relate to an actual game?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

im gping to rewatch this after the sony show tomorrow lol

Hailey

What the fudge is this cube thing?

Are they publishing VizionEck?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Jun 12, 2017, 05:59 AMWhat the fudge is this cube thing?

Are they publishing VizionEck?

Would be kind of awkward if VizionEck got announced at E3, and you had no idea it was happening.

BasilZero

That "conference" was awesome.

It was so bad, it was good.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me