PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy

the demos sold me on Unit 13 and Gravity rush. 
Which to get?
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN!

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 22, 2014, 06:16 PM
the demos sold me on Unit 13 and Gravity rush. 
Which to get?
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN!

Definitly Gravity rush over unit 13
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

I'd love a 64 GB PS Vita memory card.  :)

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 22, 2014, 06:51 PM
I'd love a 64 GB PS Vita memory card.  :)
Me too. My 32gb is all full :(
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Got Gravity Rush. 
Waiting for it to download.

Dr. Pezus



Did nobody post this?? Game announcements confirmed

NeverDies

#1776
FC4 live action but whatever I do what I want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXf49uuclG0
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Xevross

Yeah, the event is looking epic

Mmm_fish_tacos

So 350k for driveclu. Not to shabby. What do you guys think.

Legend

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Oct 24, 2014, 03:13 AM
So 350k for driveclu. Not to shabby. What do you guys think.

That's great actually, considering digital sales and zero online.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven

Quote from: Legend on Oct 24, 2014, 03:23 AM
That's great actually, considering digital sales and zero online.

Offlineclub

the-pi-guy


Mmm_fish_tacos

Quote from: Legend on Oct 24, 2014, 03:23 AM
That's great actually, considering digital sales and zero online.

Digital sale for this game will eclipse disk sales. If they ever get the PS+ version up. Good news is online works great now. One step closer

Dr. Pezus

I foresee downwards adjustments in its future

Legend

Quote from: Pezus on Oct 24, 2014, 10:43 AM
I foresee downwards adjustments in its future

But slight ones though.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me