PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

the-pi-guy and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

nnodley

Quote from: Hailey on Today at 02:12 PMYeah lol 7 years between tlou2 and intergalactic, but only 2 for u5 and tlou3 is a wee bit optimistic!
well yeah, but like Kitler said a lot of that time was eaten up from TLOU online. Just depends on how they scale their teams or how many they have.  They are likely doing lots of Uncharted 5 stuff in tandem with Intergalactic. The creative director that is supposedly working on U5 has been back at naughty dog for like 4 or 5 years at this point. There will definitely be a short turnaround between intergalactic and U5, imo. It's the Part 3 timeline that is optimistic. But you could even say that could be 2032 and be totally possible. 

More realistic would probably be Part 3 in 2033. I'm sticking with my predictions for Intergalactic and U5

As i understand, ND is back to full on hardcore crunch culture so who knows what will happen.

the-pi-guy

Quote from: nnodley on Today at 02:06 PMwe may be eatin goooooood from ND starting next year if Intergalactic is a late 2027 game, Then uncharted in 2029?, TLOU in 2031
Uncharted 2030
TLOU 2033.

Push everything back 3 more years if ND cancels an Intergalactic multiplayer game.

Hailey

Didn't nd get rid of their teams? I remember something about how they stopped that and everyone was working on tlou2 since it was so big.

U5 could be nothing but a handful of devs right now.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

Quote from: Hailey on Today at 02:32 PMDidn't nd get rid of their teams? I remember something about how they stopped that and everyone was working on tlou2 since it was so big.

U5 could be nothing but a handful of devs right now.
They did, but it sure seems likely from all their rumored projects that they have at least 2 teams. Even if the second team isn't nearly as big

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Hailey on Today at 02:32 PMDidn't nd get rid of their teams? I remember something about how they stopped that and everyone was working on tlou2 since it was so big.

U5 could be nothing but a handful of devs right now.
It certainly is only a few devs. 

Their current pipeline seems to be swapping between predev for 3 years and ~3 years of full production.

They've expanded how many directors they have by a lot. I think they have 2 or 3 sets of directors right now. 

   
Neil Druckmann, Matthew Gallant, Kurt Margenau - Intergalactic
Shaun Escayg - Uncharted

Hailey

Wait where is this uncharted info coming from? I thought for a while at least the plan was for a different studio to do more Uncharted.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Hailey on Today at 04:21 PMWait where is this uncharted info coming from? I thought for a while at least the plan was for a different studio to do more Uncharted.
https://mp1st.com/news/new-uncharted-game-development-naughty-dog-headed-lost-legacy-director

QuoteIn addition to that, we were told that this new Uncharted project is the next game Naughty Dog will work on and release after Intergalactic, with The Last of Us Part III as the next project after that.



NateTheHate also heard the same thing.