PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BananaKing

As of May 19. I'm beginning to trust insiderp more than VGC...that has to say something.

2.8m for KZ would be incredible.

Destiny over 1m pre-orders on PS4?! Wtf

see saying you trust insiderp even a little is just wrong. they make educated guesses. they never been right.

ethomaz

see saying you trust insiderp even a little is just wrong. they make educated guesses. they never been right.

When they are wrong?

I know people will say it said inFAMOUS sold 1 million in preorder before release and that's didn't prove they wrong... after they said inFAMOUS sold 1 million in 7 days... Sony said in 9 days... for me it is perfectly the same.

The 7 million had a difference of few days too.

For accuracy insiderp is better than VGC right now... I just find interesting some people using VGC to say insiderp is wrong.

BTW. Amazon have a 100% accuracy with the consoles places every month ;)

ethomaz

BTW

7 million as of April 6th, 2014
8 million as of May 19th, 2014

1 million in 44 days... ~7 weeks... a little slow down in sales over the last announce.

I think they right on spot with these 8 million that fits my 150k per week for PS4 (and 600-700k for a 4-week month like April and May)... something VGC is trying hard to dismiss.

DD_Bwest

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/arts/video-games/talented-designers-stream-into-mfa-video-game-programs.html?_r=0

"Mr. Lee helped teach a class at Carnegie Mellon University in which students built prototypes of games for the Vita, Sony's hand-held console. Some of the students landed internships at Sony, then jobs. This month, the results of their work in concert with others at Sony is to be announced at the annual E3 trade show in Los Angeles: the first release from a new Sony studio called Pixel Opus."

Legend

ethomaz

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/arts/video-games/talented-designers-stream-into-mfa-video-game-programs.html?_r=0

"Mr. Lee helped teach a class at Carnegie Mellon University in which students built prototypes of games for the Vita, Sony's hand-held console. Some of the students landed internships at Sony, then jobs. This month, the results of their work in concert with others at Sony is to be announced at the annual E3 trade show in Los Angeles: the first release from a new Sony studio called Pixel Opus."

This is really really nice.

BananaKing

so, sony has a new studio? interesting. remember a while back ago they said they had 16 internal studios? i asked in the nation thread if they opened two new ones, this might actually confirm that they do. well, maybe.

Raven

so, sony has a new studio? interesting. remember a while back ago they said they had 16 internal studios? i asked in the nation thread if they opened two new ones, this might actually confirm that they do. well, maybe.

There are also rumors that persist that Quantic Dream, Ready At Dawn, and even Housemarque have discussed the possibility of being bought by Sony.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah, same as VGC.

Dr. Pezus

EDIT : A self proclaimed "faux" insider named "Tidux" on twitter claimed that our numbers are fake? Well, just like last time , you would be hearing from SONY's mouth within 2 weeks or so. We have been pointed fingers at by these fake insiders who get SONY's "inside" info from remote corners of Europe. Our stance on this is that you would be hearing from the horse's mouth within a matter of weeks.

Raven

Hmmm... sounds like insiderp is pretty confident. Guess we'll find out in a couple weeks.

nnodley

Oh man if they open two studios then maybe end up acquiring RAD and QD!!  I don't think anyone else would be able to come close to the amount of awesomeness that comes from SCE.  At least for me.  I have total faith sony will bring it in 2015.

ethomaz

Just to be clear... it is close to impossible insiderp fail... 8 million right now is the most probable sales figures of PS4... even VGC that is under tracking it since release have it at 7.7m.

Legend

EDIT : A self proclaimed "faux" insider named "Tidux" on twitter claimed that our numbers are fake? Well, just like last time , you would be hearing from SONY's mouth within 2 weeks or so. We have been pointed fingers at by these fake insiders who get SONY's "inside" info from remote corners of Europe. Our stance on this is that you would be hearing from the horse's mouth within a matter of weeks.

lol

Regardless of the numbers, insiderp is shame.

Go Up