Driveclub PLAYERS Thread - An Endless Road

Started by the-pi-guy, May 03, 2014, 02:59 PM

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Xevross

Finished the world tour! The 6 stars from the lightweight series were a massive pain, wrestling with the ariel atom is no fun at all

Dr. Pezus

Where is the fudgy PS+ edition??

Xevross

Quote from: Pezus on Oct 12, 2014, 02:26 PM
Where is the fudgy PS+ edition??
Servers are still completely broken so it'll be a while yet

Xevross

This is one of those rare times I can contribute to club fame so I'm going to contribute as much as I can before it disconnects again :)

Legend

Quote from: Xevross on Oct 12, 2014, 06:38 PM
This is one of those rare times I can contribute to club fame so I'm going to contribute as much as I can before it disconnects again :)
Nice!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Aaaaand connection lost :( Well, the club gained pretty much exactly another level thanks to that

Legend

Quote from: Xevross on Oct 12, 2014, 07:28 PM
Aaaaand connection lost :( Well, the club gained pretty much exactly another level thanks to that
Sweet!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

HYYYPPE!!! Can't wait for this game to release

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Wow, the Mclaren P1 is an amazing car. Also, I got server access again and completed loads of accolades I had got to almost completion. Loads of fame for the club :)

Dr. Pezus

Wait, wasn't PSN down?

Oh, is the PS+ version up yet? Someone should make a website

Legend

Quote from: Pezus on Oct 13, 2014, 10:05 PM
Wait, wasn't PSN down?

Oh, is the PS+ version up yet? Someone should make a website

A website for what?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Legend

Quote from: Pezus on Oct 14, 2014, 08:18 AM
That

There are websites that tell you when psn is down though.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Oct 14, 2014, 05:27 PM
There are websites that tell you when psn is down though.
I meant if DC PS+ is up. Like:

"Is DC PS+ Edition up yet?"
"NO" or YES!!!