Driveclub PLAYERS Thread - An Endless Road

Started by the-pi-guy, May 03, 2014, 02:59 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Xevross


NeverDies

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

 "PS Plus Edition news will come as soon as we have concrete info – sorry to keep you all waiting"

Hailey

Quote from: Pezus on Oct 20, 2014, 10:52 PM
"PS Plus Edition news will come as soon as we have concrete info – sorry to keep you all waiting"

Maybe it'll be the game announced in dec!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

NeverDies

Haha, "Thanks for participating in the beta folks, you all get fancy cars when the game launches!"
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Hailey

Quote from: NeverDies on Oct 20, 2014, 11:22 PM
Haha, "Thanks for participating in the beta folks, you all get fancy cars when the game launches!"

They might give out like a free month of ps+ or something.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

There was me thinking it would only take them a few days to fix this.

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Oct 25, 2014, 08:27 PM
There was me thinking it would only take them a few days to fix this.

I was also just as silly.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


darkknightkryta


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

I'd love to find out how people manage to get 2600mph average speed in the face offs

Xevross

2 and a half weeks after launch club accolades are finally working.

Still no challenges though and I still can't connect to online races

NeverDies

Haha, it'll be like the Skyrim expansions for PS3. A year later and it arrives!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus