PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

I'm glad my 1060 is now getting to use all of its juice. It was only working at 70% before.

I'm also quite shocked a 1060 can run Forza horizon 4 at 1440p 60fps with ultra settings. Very impressive.

darkknightkryta

Nvidia's mid range cards are always impressive.  My 560 Ti lasted me up until last year.  It would probably last now too at 720p and low to medium settings.

the-pi-guy

I follow the age of empires 2 community on Reddit.  Apparently a lot of people there like watching streamers play the game. There was even someone being obnoxious asking how it is possible someone didn't know who some streamer was.  

Yeah windows 10 is a greedy RAM joker.

Makes sense. I don't know computers very well  ::)

Fun fact.  Loading something from memory is actually one of the most expensive basic operations time wise.  

Legend

I follow the age of empires 2 community on Reddit.  Apparently a lot of people there like watching streamers play the game. There was even someone being obnoxious asking how it is possible someone didn't know who some streamer was.  

Streaming is just part of day to day life now. It's weird thinking of streaming as being established. Same with esports. So many commercials nowadays include esports.

Fun fact.  Loading something from memory is actually one of the most expensive basic operations time wise.  
Streaming is also very important with that too!  ::)

the-pi-guy

Streaming is just part of day to day life now. It's weird thinking of streaming as being established. Same with esports. So many commercials nowadays include esports.
Yeah, not a fan though. :P

I don't watch sports, and I don't watch esports. 

Streaming is also very important with that too!  ::)
Yeah.  ::)

Fun stuff. 
I'd like to learn more about computer organization. 

Legend

Go Up