PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.


the-pi-guy

I have 20 games on EGS, now.  All were free.  

Hailey

I only have witness. I forget to check enough.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Alan Wake will be free next week on EGS.  

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jul 30, 2019, 12:29 AMAlan Wake will be free next week on EGS.  
Thank you for the reminder!

I haven't checked in a while.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Feb 01, 2020, 11:06 PMhttps://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/warcraft-iii-reforged

Yeesh, what happened here?
Really bad remaster.

Also caused issues for people that were still playing the original.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

I'd like to build a new desktop this year.

It's really cool getting high quality stuff.
I remember with my old desktops the case and the power supply were exciting.

The case came with 3 big fans, and the case felt solid.  I was so blown away because I've only had prebuilts that felt cheap and only ever came with 1 small fan.  And it was a cheaper case.  

PSU was modular with these nice high quality cords.

All the parts came in these nice boxes.
Even the cheapest parts have a more high end feel than a lot of prebuilts.  

Hailey

I remember building my PC as if I was working on the Mars rover. Kept everything super clean and organized.

After assembling it I realized the case blocked one of the video outputs partially. Complete 180 and cut some metal off without disassembling anything.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

So Total War Troy was announced. And it's EGS exclusive for a year AND free to keep if claimed in the first 24 hours. Weird.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3785769474831558&id=113800552028487

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Dr. Pezus


darkknightkryta

I watched the apology video.  Good for him.  Social media is a cesspool of blaming other people.  It's refreshing to see someone man up to a mistake.  His video was cool.

kitler53

Quote from: darkknightkryta on Jun 06, 2020, 03:19 AMI watched the apology video.  Good for him.  Social media is a cesspool of blaming other people.  It's refreshing to see someone man up to a mistake.  His video was cool.
i was 50/50 on posting this here or in the ps5 topic.   

what i really liked about this video was him explaining the ways in which cerny's design is benefiting games.   i thought i understood the design but this guy had some concrete examples like with the halo load times.  i found that very helpful.
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd