The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

I had a dream that I bought Cyberpunk PS4 version for $19.99.

A bit weird since dollars aren't the currency here but tbf I usually buy digitally (with dollars or pounds)  :D

Xevross

Great list except Doom Eternal. Hades is my number 1 but I kind of wanna vote TLOU2 since I think Hades won't win and TLOU2 winning would be glorious.

Dr. Pezus

Great list except Doom Eternal. Hades is my number 1 but I kind of wanna vote TLOU2 since I think Hades won't win and TLOU2 winning would be glorious.
Two PlayStation Studios games!
Could ghost steal this?

Xevross

Two PlayStation Studios games!
Could ghost steal this?
No because its 90% jury (critics) and 10% audience weighted. Almost certain this is a Hades vs TLOU2 fight for most awards (they tie the most nominations each).

Dr. Pezus

Man, can't wait for this

Xevross

Nintendo taking down twitch streamers and making them get 48 hour bans for streaming Hyrule Warriors. Apparently the reason is its an unreleased game, but the game had been out for hours in many parts of the world when they did this.

Nintendo also shut down an upcoming smash melee tornament for a nonsense battleship reason.

Goddam, they really don't deserve their success with Switch. Its so sad to see them continue to be so backwards and actively hurtful to their community.

Go Up