The Game Awards 2016: LIVE

Started by Hailey, Dec 01, 2016, 06:12 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ethomaz

nobody flew before that without use a help like catapult

nnodley

neil got that joel beard game strong

Hailey

Uncharted 4 was a mistake!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

I will kill you legend!  And then I will take over development of vizioneck and release cause you never will!!!

nnodley


ethomaz


Hailey

Eh then the game would finally release. I'd be down
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

Alright so what date would you like to die?

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

have a missed anything inportant?  stuck in class

Hailey

Yes bwest. Long death stranding trailer
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

I'm hoping AC movie will be good.  But it's such a toss up.  The past parts looks legit though

Raven

Not true, Etho. Not according to Lins de Barros who is credited as an expert on Dumont's exploits. The argument is whether or not the high winds helped the Wright brothers.  But it's pointed out that by the time Dumont got around to his plane, the Wright brothers had already made multiple flights, including a 24-mile flight.

the-pi-guy

What did the guy between 3 and 4 miss?