The Game Awards 2016: LIVE

Started by Hailey, Dec 01, 2016, 06:12 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

I don't watch any of those guys though

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

I think I applied for Cliff's new studio, Bosskey.  Didn't get it.  So SCREW YOU CLIFF

Mmm_fish_tacos


Hailey

Oh wait I was thinking of the game from Bioshock guy
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

Titanfall 2 had probably the one of the best levels I've ever played about half way through. Simply amazing.

ethomaz


nnodley

Can we get rid of this red room stuff please!!

Hailey

everthing looks like Destiny to you ethomaz, or Gran Turismo
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ethomaz


ethomaz

Bungie do these same scenes with powers and things in Destiny PVP

nnodley

oh god another music performance is looks like

nnodley

Oh hey they took my advice

Xevross