Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

First time playing?

So many great ideas but suffers in some areas.

Xevross

First time playing?

So many great ideas but suffers in some areas.
Yep.

Indeed I think that's a good way to put it. Every level is unique, there's so much variety, but there's a fair bit wrong with it and it just feels very standard platformer overall. Biggest problem is that its extremely floaty, which I've never thought about 3D Mario before. I think the increased move speed for the new version contributes to that.

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Xevross

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bloomberg-nintendo-targets-a-record-year-in-switch-games-sales-boosted-by-a-series-of-marquee-title-and-an-enhanced-revision.394144/

Key points: Switch revision coming in second half of the year and much of Switch's games lineup for this fiscal year is yet to be announced, including many marquee titles. This leads to a record breaking forecast for Nintendo of 250m games sold this coming FY.

Dr. Pezus

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bloomberg-nintendo-targets-a-record-year-in-switch-games-sales-boosted-by-a-series-of-marquee-title-and-an-enhanced-revision.394144/

Key points: Switch revision coming in second half of the year and much of Switch's games lineup for this fiscal year is yet to be announced, including many marquee titles. This leads to a record breaking forecast for Nintendo of 250m games sold this coming FY.
Interesting. Thinking about selling my Swith Lite, which I've barely used after the initial weeks, and perhaps buying back in with the new system

kitler53

mayhaps i shouldn't believe rumors,.. but this rumor is why i won't buy a switch now.  i want to see the revised hardware before deciding to buy.  if the new hardware is 4k capable (even if it is just DLSS 2.0) that i will prefer that hardware.   switch games just look so very very very bad.   dear god the aliasing..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

Yeah the new system if it is a proper Pro or New console then I'm all in for it. Switch games look like shame on my new 4K TV compared to even PS4 games.

Xevross

Extremely ugly box art to go with these extremely ugly games.

Legend

Nintendo version of Dreams?

kitler53

Nintendo version of Dreams?
not really.  this is more like any one of the hundred or so platforms for trying to teach kids how to program by making simple games.   

this is a saturated market but then again this is nintendo so it will probably be successful despite the hundreds of already competing products.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

*bump*

It's nearly impossible to overstate how much I miss this.

Dr. Pezus

So I just bought another Nintendo Switch lol. This one being the normal (2019) version. I already had the Lite. Thinking I'll sell the Lite before the holidays. I always wanted the proper switch tbh. Much more fun on the TV and the controllers are good fun + 2 player possibility. My 4 yo daughter likes playing the hat in Mario Ofyssey lmao

Dr. Pezus

Bought Breath of the Wild finally. It's 30% off in the eshop. Never seen it on sale before

Dr. Pezus

Really enjoying Zelda so far

Go Up