XBO Slim leaked: 4k, 2 TB, 40% smaller

Started by Hailey, Jun 12, 2016, 07:32 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mmm_fish_tacos

It looks really ugly. It's pretty bad.

BananaKing

looks ugly, pretty much like the original XB1.

ill wait for them to officially announce a price, but if its anything above 350$ they would be crazy and out of their minds. it should be 299$

the-pi-guy


Hailey

So this is releasing in August and is a 4K blu ray player, making it one of the cheapest around. Many owners of 4K TVs will be picking this up even if they don't care about games.


It's pretty safe to assume the PS4 Neo will also be a 4K blu ray player, so do you think it's important Sony announces it before Xbox One S releases?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel

Quote from: Legend on Jun 13, 2016, 07:49 PMSo this is releasing in August and is a 4K blu ray player, making it one of the cheapest around. Many owners of 4K TVs will be picking this up even if they don't care about games.


It's pretty safe to assume the PS4 Neo will also be a 4K blu ray player, so do you think it's important Sony announces it before Xbox One S releases?
Nah

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Aura7541


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey


Small box. Loads cheaper.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Jun 13, 2016, 10:19 PM
Learning from the pros