EA Play 2016 Conference!

Started by Hailey, Jun 12, 2016, 07:02 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Raven

The guy on the left is annoying.

Hailey

I hope Mass Effect shows a ton of gameplay.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

I'm not listening to them yet

Xevross

Its only an hour and they have a lot to show!

Raven

Guarantee you it'll go over an hour. They're not restricted by normal E3 rules. This is their own show and Bethesda isn't happening until 6 hours later.

Hailey

Quote from: Raven on Jun 12, 2016, 07:48 PMGuarantee you it'll go over an hour. They're not restricted by normal E3 rules. This is their own show and Bethesda isn't happening until 6 hours later.
4 hour long show!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Oh yeah that's true! It could be long then

Xevross


Xevross

Is there going to be a surprise?

Raven

Small possibility on an announcement of what new IP Bioware is working on

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven


Xevross


Raven

Anyone else getting hiccups in the stream from time to time?

Raven