Watch_Dogs_2 reveal livestream!

Started by Hailey, Jun 08, 2016, 03:51 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Yeah much improved graphics. San francisco looks great!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Alright this is in game. Yeah much improved graphics.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Parkour and combat with billiard balls lol

Hailey

Yeah that combat looks pretty good visually. Not sure how it'll feel when playing though.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

I think they've done a great job listening to feedback. This seems great.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Heavily inspired by GTAV haha. Selfies.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

#13




"Hey this system incorrectly calculated I committed a crime. Let me kill tons of people and do millions of dollars in damage to take down the system and prove I'm innocent!"
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Kerotan