Amazon japan

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Mar 09, 2016, 02:04 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Amazon japan now ships international!

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Amazon.co.jp is now offering international shipping for games and consoles

QuoteThis only works for items sold directly by Amazon. No third party sellers, not even "fulfilled by Amazon."/https://twitter.com/HadlerER/status/707341155017564160 Stolen the pics from RPGSite because they owe me tbh// People on Twitter seem to have success with this - goodbye import sites? REMEMBER to set the website to English (I just found this out entirely by myself) since most of us are baka gaijins /

ethomaz

Ohhhh I guess it shipped already before...

Well I use PlayAsia to buy Japan stuffs.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Quote from: ethomaz on Mar 09, 2016, 02:13 AMOhhhh I guess it shipped already before...

Well I use PlayAsia to buy Japan stuffs.
What is cheaper?

Plus this should work for about anything.

Legend

Do lots of games not get localized?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos

Quote from: Legend on Mar 09, 2016, 02:25 AMDo lots of games not get localized?
A large number doesnt.

Plus you can get them earlier than you would if you had to wait for a U.S release.  

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Mar 09, 2016, 02:25 AMDo lots of games not get localized?

A fair number of games don't.  A quick look through a list, I'd guess there's at least a few dozen PS4 games that aren't likely to come.
It's probably a bigger thing on Vita and the like.

ethomaz

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Mar 09, 2016, 02:24 AMWhat is cheaper?

Plus this should work for about anything.
I guess Amazon but PlayAsia has the option to show and pay in Brasilian Real :)
That is really helpful.